Microfluidic-Based 3D Cell Culture
Microfluidic techniques allow precise, advanced physiological cell microenvironments, cost-effective, compact, integrated, and high-throughput microsystems, it has evolved to be an essential tool in life science research and biotechnology. Cell Biology Tissue Engineering in particular have benefited greatly from the integration of 3D cell culture with microfluidic organ-on-a-chip technology. The special track offers a great networking opportunity, bringing together industry and academic researchers working in all areas of the integration of microfluidic technology with 3D cell culture to exchange knowledge, promote their activities and set up new collaborative projects.
Exhibiting is an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and to develop new contacts. Presentations for the following categories are welcome:
- Recent advances on integration of microfluidic technology with 3D cell culture.
- Microfluidic tools and techniques for 3D cell culture.
- Microfluidic 3D cell culture for high throughput screening.
- Devices, materials and fabrication.
- Applications and case studies, future trends.
Registration: In conjunction with CellME Berlin 2021
Time: 12-13 October 2021