The conference aims to bring together academia and industries to exchange visions and ideas in the state of the art and practice of life sciences technology. We invite you to share your scientific findings, newest research projects, as well as industry and line-of-business solutions.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
- Tuesday, 12 October 2021: from 10:00 to 18:00
- Wednesday, 13 October 2021: from 10:00 to 17:00
- Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
SPEAKER RATES & RULES
|Developer/Researcher/Academia||Free of charge for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
|Exhibitor||Speakers will be charged 400,-€ for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
|Other||Speakers will be charged 800,-€ for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
- There is no fee to submit a proposal.
- Submissions can be made to all parts of the conference, including the Research Track, Work-In-Progress Track, and Demo Sessions.
- CellME Berlin reserves the sole right to accept or reject any proposal received without liability.
- CellME Berlin reserves the sole right to adjust the length of each session and/or slot in the best interest of the entire program.
- CellME Berlin does not pay for a speaking fee. Travel related expenses, meals and ccommodations are the responsibility of the speaker.
- If attendees are charged a fee, the speaker shall submit requests prior to the event for review and approval by CellME Berlin.
- Prices exclude 19% VAT.
There is no formal deadline for speaker submissions, the submissions will be closed once all the speaking slots have been filled out. We encourage all applicants to submit as early as possible.
Conference language is English.
If you are selected to speak at the event, you will be notified approximately 6-8 weeks prior to event.
CHOOSE YOUR METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Speakers of accepted talks receive:
- Complimentary full registration for the conference and exhibition.
- Publication in the abstract book at no charge.
- Guest tickets to invite audiences by offering them free admission.
SPECIAL SESSIONS AND IN-DEPTH TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS
We welcome proposals for special sessions or in-depth technical workshops to be held during the CellME Berlin Forum. Such sessions are oriented towards the latest industrial interests and technology trends, as well as the latest collaboration opportunities between industry and academia. Presentations may be of a more commercial nature than those related to the papers in the standard technical session, and the organization of the sessions are more malleable and could be in the form of panel discussions.
Proposal should include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 300 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the session.
- Rationale: Explain why this session is novel and relevant to the community.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
For submissions or inquiries please email email@example.com.
ONLINE MEETINGS 2021
TECH DAY: 20.04.2021
Online Meeting on Single Cell Analysis, Multi-omic Analysis
Recent advances in instrumentation, biochemistry and computational tools for single-cell analysis have been widely used but continue to develop rapidly. The TECH DAY online meeting aims to focus on the 'next generation' of tools to study living systems at cellular resolution, it provides a meeting point to every professor, research institute, and company to showcase the latest advances in single-cell technologies across different biological disciplines.
TECH DAY: 18.05.2021
3D Cell Culture & Organoids in Microfluidic Chips
3D cell culture and Organoid are emerging as pivotal systems for understanding human organ development, modeling disease, revolutionising the drug discovery process and regenerative medicine.
The TECH DAY online meeting discusses the latest advances in the development of cellular and organoid culture combined with the fast-growing microfluidic technology. The agenda will provide attendees a chance to collaborate and network with key industry figures as well as hear first-hand experience on relevant areas covering from cells-on-a-chip to organs-on-a-chip.
TECH DAY: 26.10.2021
Microfluidic Approaches for Precision Drug Delivery & Discovery
Microfluidic technologies have been increasingly used for drug discovery and development. The TECH DAY online meeting discusses the latest advances in microfluidic techniques for drug discovery and emphasize their applications at different stages, covering drug delivery and analysis, drug screeing, sampling and tesing, target selection, formulation and immobilization, drug candidate identification.